Sunday, February 14, 2010

~ Things I Love ~


~this girl~
~this girl~
~this guy~

~and this little guy~


I know I don't tell you all often enough.
but I love you all very much.
and I can't imagine my life without each and everyone of you.
you all have a very special place in my heart.
YOU ARE ALL VERY SPECIAL TO ME!




AND SOME ADDICTIONS I LOVE



Sachiko over at www.tearosehome.blogspot.com came up with these
"Reasons I Love You" homemade Valentines for her kids.
I wish I had seen them before today
Iwill have to keep this in mind for next year.


~I hope you are spending your day with someone you love~




2 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

Such a sweet post! I ♥ that first picture!

Those homemade Valentine's ARE super cute. And of course all the pictures of your family are adorable.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy Valentines Day Melissa! I hope you guys had a wonderful day!

XOXO
Jen